Monday, September 30, 2013

Mix-it-Up Monday: Bloody Mary!!

Football season is in full swing! Sundays are packed with jerseys, tasty treats, and brewski's. I cannot say that I am a football fan, but I can definitely say I am a football season fan! I just love the football parties honestly. I love seeing everyone else get excited about the game, and totally thrive off the energy. In Western NY, you have to be a Bills fan. It's just the way that it is. They aren't great, but the fans are golden! If Sunday Funday got the best of you (and you decided to take a "sick day"), this Bloody Mary may be the absolute best way to start your Monday!
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/56/f2/ee/56f2ee10fa368ebda6d66ea299578c04.jpg


What you need for a Bloody Mary:
  • Vodka
  • V-8 Juice
  • Horseradish 
  • Cracked Black Pepper
  • Cocktail Onions
  • Dilly-Beans (made from my fiances garden!!!) 
    Yes, that is my over-sized jumbo cat. Don't judge. He likes food.

Directions:
  1. Pour shot of Vodka over ice.
  2. Stir in a 1/2 - 1 tbsp of Horseradish.
  3. Pour in about 1 cup V-8.
  4. Add some Black Pepper.
  5. Garnish with your favorite snacks & ENJOY!
************************************************************************
 Cheers to you football fans! 
 Hugs'n'Kisses,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment