Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Who, What, When Wednesday": Opening Day Lunch!

My handsome, rugged, man God of a Fiance is a hunter. (That 1st sentence was for you, Babe!) Which translates to a ton of Saturday morning free time! This year I have decided that I am going to have an "Opening Day (Shotgun season)" Lunch for all of the hunting season wives & significant others. There is a time in my life that I never thought I would utter those words. ;)

 

I whipped up the invitations for the luncheon using pages I tore from my favorite interior decorating magazines: Elle Decor & House Beautiful. I knew I was hanging onto stacks and stacks of issues from years past for a reason! 

For this invite, I made one hard copy of the invitation, and am making color copies onto card stock. This saves you time, and also gives it a funky collage feel without showing any glue lines. 

I'll be serving soup, salad and delicious homemade bread.  Drinks will be champagne with a blackberry sauce! 

Just a little example to remind you that THERE IS ALWAYS a reason for a PARTY! 

*******************************************
Have a great day!
Hugs'n'Kisses,
Sara 

2 comments: