Thursday, September 26, 2013

"Throw-it-Together Thursday": Halloween Decor

Halloween has to be one of the most fun holidays there is! Candy, Costumes and Pumpkin Carving?! What is there not to love?! Since there are officially only 35 days until Halloween, I decided I would put up my Halloween decorations while I was waiting for my girlfriends to arrive for a little Thursday night Girls Night. 

I completely forgot that my fabulous sister, Laura, had gotten me a frame for Halloween last year! What a great surprise!!! (Yes, she totally gets me and my love of all things Halloween!!!)  Anyways, I don't have any fun Halloween pictures printed out. I should say, any fun Halloween pictures printed out that I know where they are...... So. I made one. It took less than 5 minutes, and you can throw it together in no time. Or just in time for your girlfriends to arrive! :)

What you'll need:
  • Sheet of white or off-white paper
  • Stamp pad
  • Halloween rubber stamps (Micheals has them. Some as low as a $1 a piece!)
  • Scissors

Directions:
  1. Cut the paper to the same dimension of your frame. (Trace the stock photo they put in the frame to make it easy on yourself).
  2. Stamp a border around the edges of the paper.
  3. Stamp a Halloween message or word. 
  4. Stamp the larger of the 3 stamps & feel free to place it a bit off center. Makes for a more interesting photo! 
  5. Put back into the frame & enjoy for the Halloween season (or until you get those pictures printed!) 

     "Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story!"-- Mason Cooley 

    *********************************************************
    Have a great night! The girls are here!
    Hugs'n'Kisses,
    Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment