Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Throw-it-Together Thursday": Sniffle Kit!

http://www.posterrevolution.com/poster.cfm/i-hate-to-waste-sick-days-being-sick-funny-poster-13x19   

Who doesn't hate wasting sick days on really being sick?! Aren't "Sick Days" meant for watching re-runs of Friends & Love It Or List It, all while telling yourself that after this episode, you are going to get up and get organized. Because after all, that lack of organization is what made you feel so "sick" you needed the day off in the 1st place. Or is that just me? Am I the only one who needs a complete day(s) to catch up on organizing? Please tell me no.... I have a feeling I am not alone. 

Since "Cold Season" is upon us. I figured I'd throw together my own little "Sniffle Kit" to throw in my giant purse (some call it a suitcase). My fiance is a teacher, if it is going around at school- I end up getting it. I had more colds last year alone than in the past 5 years. Let's hope my immune system adjusts this year, but just in case it doesn't, I am prepared.

My Sniffle Kit consists of:
Vitamin C drops, Purell Wipes, Purell hand sanitizer, Tylenol Cold & Flu medicine, Kleenex, & red lipstick stashed inside a stylish clear cosmetic bag for easy access.


 

“Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." 

-- Elizabeth Taylor 

********************************************************************************

Have a great night! 

Hugs'n'kisses,

Sara

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment