Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Who-What-When Wednesday": The Bar



Wouldn't it be great if 3 martini lunches were still considered acceptable? I really think I was born in the wrong era.  I adore fine china, cordial glasses, cocktail sets, and dinner parties. "Treasure hunting" for these items is one of my all-time favorite hobbies. A good household sale is more exciting to me than you will ever know.  One fabulous thing about household sales is that they are usually stocked with some sweet bar-ware!

We all know that if you are having 1 guest over or 20 guests over, you are going to provide some type of cocktail/wine/soda. Why not do it in style?! Here is a little inspirtation to re-vamp your bar/bar cart & get sipping in high style. Enjoy the photos! (I sure am!!!) 












Happy Hunting! I'd love to see some of your treasure finds!
*********************************************************
Have a great night!
Hugs'n'Kisses,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment