Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Tastes-Good Tuesday": White Margarita Pizza!

I LOVE PIZZA. So does my Fiance. So do my friends. So does practically everyone right?! 
The go to pizza recipe in my house in Margarita Pizza. I decided to put a twist on the margarita pizza this week, and it tasted good. So I will pass it along........

What you'll need: *Pizza Dough *Flour *White Sauce *Pesto *Olive Oil *Onion *Tomato *Basil *Mozzarella *Pepper (I put pepper on EVERYTHING)



Mix dough as directed on package (skip if you buy the dough ball from your local grocery store) and place on the sprayed pizza sheet. 



Begin spreading the dough out to the edges to form the shape of the pan. Sprinkle flour on top of the dough if it is sticking to your fingers. 



Put about 1tbsp Olive Oil, 3-4tbsp White Sauce, & 2tbsp Pesto on the pizza dough.



Spread the mixture around the dough, mixing the ingredients together well.



Saute the onions until they are almost translucent.



Sprinkle the pizza with a light layer of cheese.


 
Place sliced onions & tomatoes on the pizza.




Sprinkle with cheese.  Add a layer of Basil.


Bake at 400degrees F for about 14-18minutes depending on how thick your tomatoes are, and your oven. Pull out when the cheese is lightly browned on top. 



I love balsamic. I mixed up a little balsamic & spice blend to dip the crust in. Of course, what goes great with pizza? BEER! White Margarita Pizza was served with Southern Tier Live. Yummy! Tastes good!



**********************************************************************
Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday, Friends! 
Hugs'n'Kisses,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment