Monday, September 16, 2013

"Mix-it-Up Monday": Cherry Cake Cocktail

Happy Monday, Friends! My fiance and I are working on a signature cocktail for our wedding & have been trying all sorts of fun concoctions. I figured I would share some of these cocktails over the next couple of weeks on "Mix-it-Up Mondays". And honestly, who doesn't love a tasty cocktail?!

What you'll need: *Cake Vodka *Cherry-Cranberry Juice *Lemon-Lime Soda 
(Use whatever brands you prefer- here is what I used.)




Directions:  
  • Fill a pretty glass with ice. 
  • Pour 2oz. Cake Vodka, 4oz Lemon-Lime Soda, & 1oz Cherry-Cranberry Juice over the ice.
  • Mix together.
  • Enjoy. With chocolate. Because everything is better with chocolate. 

 
*********************************************************************************************************
Hope you all have a fabulous day! 
Hugs'n'Kisses,
                                                                              Sara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment