Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Taste's-Good Tuesday": Potato Soup!


A few days into Fall & it's already freezing in Western New York! Honestly, I love it! Of course, I am human and at some point this Fall/Winter you're going to hear me complain about the temperature and the shorter day light hours etc, etc, etc. However, I'm into it all right now! Sweater weather, leather boots, scarves, pumpkins, apple crisps, and SOUPS! Throw all good things in the crock and call it a meal. Easy-peasy! 
Think Fall parties- Soup, salads & tasty breads! All the prep is ahead of time, so you won't have to stop socializing to prep & everyone loves it!

I threw together this tasty Potato Soup & it was a hit! I thought I'd share!


What you'll need:
  • 32 oz. Chicken Broth
  • 2 Cups Buttermilk
  • 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
  • 1 Cup French Onion Dip
  • 1/4 Cup Bacon Pieces
  • 2 Onions, diced
  • 6-8 Potatoes, diced
  • Pepper & Garlic Powder to taste



Directions:
  1. Dice up the potatoes & onions. 
  2. Throw everything together and turn on the crock pot. 
  3. Go enjoy a Pumpking @ Southern Tier Brewery. Come back in 2-3 hours.
  4. ENJOY!  :)
 
 


************************************************************************
Hope you had a fabulous day! And remember. Soup, Salad, & Bread. EASY party food.

Hugs'n'Kisses,
Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment