Monday, September 23, 2013

"Mix-it-Up Monday": Caramel Apple Martinis!


Fall is my favorite! It is a complete sensory overload! One of my favorite fall combos: Caramel & Apples!
Stop at the store on the way home from work. Better yet. Stop at happy hour, and have someone mix this up for you...... Caramel Apple Martini!!!!

You will need: Vodka, Apple Puckers, & Caramel syrup.
 In a shaker full of ice, mix up 1part vodka, 2 parts apple puckers.
 Drizzle caramel along the rim of your martini glasses...It will run down the sides. This is great- makes for sips of caramel. YUMMMMM!
 Pour in the ice cold martini & ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

"My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a mirror." --Rodney Dangerfield

********************************************************************'
Have a great day! Make this week fabulous!
Hugs'n'kisses,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment