Sunday, September 22, 2013

Does Fazoli's Still Exist?

We used to have this chain Italian restaurant in town, Fazoli's. It was not the best food by any means, but they had a 4 cheese and tomato panini that was to die for. Probably had my entire week's calorie count in this panini. Anyways. My fiance and I are working our way through our tomato crop from the garden and cooked up this amazing sandwich.It reminded me of the Fazoli's panini that I LOVED!
Anyways, I totally wasn't planning on blogging this meal, so there aren't many pictures.....

You'll need:
  • 2 slices of fresh Italian bread
  • 3 tomato slices
  • pepper jack cheese
  • parmesan cheese
  • mozzarella cheese
  • Mayo
  • Butter
Directions: 
  1. Butter 1 side of each slices.
  2. Layer a small amount of mayo on the opposite sides.
  3. Layer the tomatoes & 3 cheeses.
  4. Grill & serve. O-M-G! YUM!  

No comments:

Post a Comment