Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon." -- A.A. Milne

The 1st party I ever planned was in my upstairs bedroom of my parent's cape cod when I was 9. There were 4 guests, and I served warm gooey brownies and milk. We had balloons and crepe paper. I have no idea what the celebration was for looking back on the day, but it didn't seem to matter. We had FUN! 

Fast forward 21 years, and I still love to entertain and see people have a great time enjoying themselves with their closest friends & family. I love parties: the warm welcoming hugs and "hello's" to the delicious (and often sinful) spread of food. With each laugh, a new memory is made, and friends grow dearer to our hearts.

My goal is to help people celebrate the wonderful moments in their lives: Birthday Parties, Engagement Parties, Wedding Showers, Wedding Days, Baby Showers, etc. My blog, "This Calls for Cake!" will demonstrate some of the parties I host to give you ideas, and see that there is always something, no matter how big or how small, to celebrate! 

Stay tuned for my next blog post! 

Hugs & Kisses,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment