Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Taste's Good Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Soup!

Seriously though. For working part time I've never been so busy! I have about 10 balls up in the air between ThisCallsForCake!, Blogging, WEDDING PLANNING, Starting my own business, wedding parties, etc, etc, etc. I won't bore you with the details. I'll get back to posting regularly soon!

When you're this busy- soup is your friend! This week, I made Buffalo Chicken Soup!

What you'll need:

* 1 Cups Blue Cheese Dressing
* 2 Cups Chicken Broth
* 2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar
* 2 Medium Onions, diced
* 4 Stalks of Celery, diced
* 2 Cans of Chicken
* 1/2 Cups Hot Sauce
* 2 Cups Milk (not shown)
* 2 Tbsp. Butter

Step-by-Step:
  1. Dice the onions & celery. Cook them in the 2 Tbsp. of Butter. 

  2. In the crock pot, add the Blue Cheese, Chicken Broth, Cheese, Chicken, Hot Sauce & Milk. Stir together. 
  3. Cook for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
  4. Sprinkle with a little bit of cheese & ENJOY!



*******************************************************************************
Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday! 
Hugs'n'Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment