Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Who, What, When Wednesday: Baby (GIRL) Shower!

So you may remember a preview of the babyshower invitation I posted last month.... the shower was this past weekend!

We had the shower on a Friday evening at 7PM. The food was desserts. Some of Mandy's best friends brought desserts to share, and I provided some as well. The table was mostly pink and looked fab! I especially loved the tutu cake plate with pink wafer cookies! The pictures were rather dark as my iPhone is having camera issues (ugh!). 


People typically either love or hate games! I tried to make them more interactive, and I think the ladies enjoyed it! We played "Make a Baby!". I gave each guest a meatball size amount of playdough. I gave them 5 minutes to make their baby! After 5 minutes, Momma got to choose her baby! Winner got a prize! 

The drinks were White & Red Wine, Pink Lemonade, Water, & Punch (I didn't even spike it!). The punch was adorable. 1 prepared pink lemonade  concentrate, 1/2 gallon of raspberry sherbert, and 2L of Sprite! It looked cute! We floated rubber ducks in it. 


The favors were Pink Bubble Gum covered in  the same paper as the invites. I put them on the frog prince plate! They were cute! 


The diaper cake was small and girly! I can't imagine taking all the rubber bands off the diapers.... I didn't want to do that to Momma. Small & Sweet diaper cake! 


**********************************************************************
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs'n'Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment