Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mix-it-Up Monday: Flirtini!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, I lost my phone number; can I have yours?!
Hope that line worked for you over the weekend! If not, try heading out tonight for happy hour you single ladies! We all need a drink after a manic Monday! Prince Charming included! 

The Flirtini is quite possibly one of my favorite drinks! It tastes like a mimosa........  
but BETTER! 

Flirtini (Prince Charming not included)
What you'll need:


  • 1/2 shot Triple Sec
  • 1/2 shot Vodka
  • 1 shot Pineapple Juice
  • Champagne
Step-by-Step:
  1. Fill shaker with ice.
  2. Pour Triple Sec, Vodka & Pineapple juice over ice. Shake well.
  3. Pour into glass of choice (add ice if desired).
  4. Fill the glass with chilled Champagne.
 Trust me when I tell you, if you don't try any of the other recommended cocktails, try this one!

 Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?!
****************************************************************************
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs'n'Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment