Thursday, October 3, 2013

Throw-it-Together Thursday: Nora Fleming!!!

If you haven't heard, I am a addict to everything entertaining, especially dishes! A few years ago I was introduced to Nora Fleming by my sister, Laura, and I have had a woman-crush on Nora ever since! I think you will love her too....

Let me introduce you:

Step 1: Choose your platter


Step 2: Choose your mini

Step 3: Fill with your favorite snacks & foods!



This totally beats the ol'plastic pumkin to display your favorite Halloween Candy!  


It's a tad bit early, but I'd highly recommend putting this gem of a dish on your Christmas list!  (And NO, this is not a paid advertisement. I just really love my Nora Fleming dish! It totally makes throwing together a cute table-scape a cinch!)  http://norafleming.com/ 

****************************************************************************
Have a fabulous Thursday!!! 
Hugs'n'Kisses,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment