Sunday, July 13, 2014

It has been forever and 2 days.

I came up with a list of 5 excuses why I haven't blogged since October....
  1. 1. I am got married in February, went on a beautiful honeymoon, and we are pregnant with our 1st baby. 
  2.  I have also become a NYS certified daycare provider.   
  3. We turned our office into a playroom, garage room into an entryway, and attic into a nursery.   
  4. I got completely consumed with binge-watching all the seasons of Mad Men.  
  5. I am so in love with my life lately, I just lost track of time. Seriously- I am a lucky girl.

Okay, #4 is a cop-out, but if you haven't seen any of the Mad Men seasons, I highly recommend changing that. Right NOW! Honestly, they are probably ALL cop-outs, but it's the truth. This has been the busiest year of my life!

I will be getting back into the swing of things soon & picking up where the blogging left off, however there will be a twist in the posts. I have come to realize that I am really lucky & have about a million reasons to celebrate every day; I need more color in my life & home decor; as long as I am moving forward everyday, I am headed in the right direction!

Looking forward to getting back on track!

Hugs'n'Kisses,
Sara





1 comment: